FAQ

♣ There's an expired/dead link on one of your posts (O O )
バラChi: Please don't hesitate to leave a comment on the post/entry where the expired/dead link is, I'll re-up it as soon as possible (^__^)

♣ I found your blog somewhere, can I follow you?
バラChi: Sure! Please do stalk- I mean follow this blog XDD If you also have blogger then I will follow you in return~! Just leave a comment ;DD

♣ Can we be friends?
バラChi: Why not~! ^w^) Send me a DM on my twitter and lets chat~! :3

If you have any question, just leave a comment below and I'll get back to you as fast as I can (^__^)


All texts, reviews, guides, HOW TOs, screenshots and images are personally researched, tested, written, and personally made by me. Please do not repost = copy anything in this blog ^w^)人 Thank you very much!

★★★
Copyrighted © by DŖĪŃKŮŖĊÃFFÈ 2010-2020 All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced without written consent from the author.

0 Comments