Sims 3: Makoto & Haruka floor pose

this poster :3
This is my first try creating sims 3 poses on Blender. I was inspired because of this poster of Makoto & Haruka (FREE charas) :D They're my otp so I decided and persuaded myself to make poses of them XDD I hope you will like them & use these poses for your own pleasure.
I tried to recreate the pose as best as I could, please pardon minor variance.

This pose is primarily created for young adult male sims. But it could also be used for young adult female sims. (I've tested this on male & female teens sims and it works but have slight issues, like the body is slightly into the floor. A solution for this is to place the teen sim onto OMSP and adjust the height.)

a_posemako known issues
  • Using this pose on young adult male & young adult female sims: back-head are slightly floating above floor. I made this pose with a pillow underneath the back-head part in mind.
  • Young adult male's left arm slightly goes into face when wearing thick long-sleeved shirt.
  • Young adult female's right feet is slightly submerged in the floor.

To position poses according to your desires you must use "moveobjects on" cheat, & press ALT key (on buy/build mode) when moving your simcharas into place.
You can also use this pose on couches or beds or anywhere using OMSP :3


Installing poses:
Extract the .package file into your Packages folder. (You must also have cmomoney's Pose Player installed for this to work.)


These poses were made with the help of : Blender / Sims 3 Clip Tool / Sim Rigs / Pose Pack Creator / S3PE / AfterDusk Sims tutorial / makoharu inspiration
 

0 Comments