Silent Hill Origins (PSP), next stop- doctor's room~!!

I haven't played game this in a while~ (^ ^;) (neglecting again lol XDD)

I'm in the Cedar Grove Sanitarium and my next destination is to the doctor's room.
this is the doctor's key which I got from the horrific DollPill box
The said horrific DollPill box, it's more ghastly-looking when it's viewed closely (>__<;;) *erases the image in my mind* Btw, I play this game with high brightness (above image) bec the actual default brightness looks like that *points below* vv
It's very dark~!! can't see~!!! (O__O;;)
The high brightness setting has an advantage, you don't need to use the flashlight because the surroundings are a bit brighter (flashlight easily attract the monsters, which I dun want to happen (O O;;)) also monsters won't notice you beside them when you dun have the flashlight on (just don't bump into them or else~~) and I want my man (I mean my chara XD) to see clearly in the dark XDD
Let's go to the hallway~ you can see a Straight-jacket monster over there~ let's try getting closer & check his face out~ (O O;;)
Uwah!! I forgot there are two of them over there~!! (>A<;;) *got grappled, struggles to break free*
Uwaaaahhh~!!! *got spit by acidic saliva*
*turns on the flashlight*
horrible!!!
*struggles moar, chara nearly dying*
OFF!! Gaahh~~! I forgot the controls already~~ (= =;;)

Buy the game on Amazon (^w^)b

28 Comments