Ys: Napishtim (PSP), to Port then Vallis and back

After encountering the mysterious man named Gais I found my way out of the underground passageway then after a few scenarios I finally came to the eresian's town called 'Port Rimorge' (^w^) It's a nice town with lots of houses to visit and people to talk to + bishies!!! (*////*)♥
The handsome bard, August (*///q///*)♥♥
Cloa, the cute itemshop boy♥ I buy my items from him (*///*)
The town's flirty-moe bishonen, Emilio~♥♥♥!! >///w///<)すきだ!

Then after enjoying my chitchats with ze bois I've continued my quest to find the missing boy~
Have always kept in mind to save before traveling onward >w<)g (that's the save-point)
-saw the beast moving forward-
-attacks! still wondering what the boy might look like~ (*w*)-

Then after minutes of training, traveling to and into Grana-Vallis I finally got a scenario of the missing boy who was surrounded by sand-like monsters. //Ohh my~!! I didn't know he was such an uke looking boy~!! No similarities with his bara father except for their skin colour (*///w///*)かわいい~//
-then fight fight fight, won!-
Then the hero *ahem*me*ahemm* had once again saved the day~ ;DD
Yeah he owe me BIGTIME >;DD *plans sumthin~~* XDD 
Then after that we parted ways~ *sobs* for now XDD since he had to go back to town to deliver the herbs he picked earlier. I too still had business to attend to, so I continued onward.
Nice view below~ (OwO!)
-fight fight!-
-pwn!!!-

Finally, the Summit~!! There I got another scenario, I thought this fairy was the guardian of my next sword but I was wrong~
he (or she (O O?)) was my enemy, tsk~ I was hoping to have a fairy beside me~ *mumbles* (= =||)
Then he/she summoned his/her pet (^ ^;)
-fight fight fight!- 
(no battle screens since it's hard taking pics while fighting yknow~)
Then I defeated his/her pet, iyei! XDD

And I went back to town to rest~
Ohh~! I can see Emilio and the cute piglets below~!! (O//w//O!!)♥♥♥ *voyeurs from above*
beautiful tower view~

To be continued..
Buy the game on Amazon (^w^)b

27 Comments