Neglecting..? (^ ^;)

It's been a while since my last post, I've been lazy again~ //my normal sickness// lol XDD But there was a reason why I got lazy~ er I mean why I haven't posted anything *sweats* guheh ;p

1. ◘◘◘ One of my editing programs had a major bug *sobs* I have to replace it with a new one~ *sighs*
2. ◘◘◘ The other mmorpg I was playing had a major bug as well~ there had been a b0tEpidemic there and I don't want to deal with that so I decided to stop playing it until it has been resolved //as if it would be~// Feeeeh~! (`Д´*)qシネ!! *hope was already gone*
3. ◘◘◘ I'm busy cleaning my HDs with tons of fave things~♥, and I'm having a hard time sorting them out. //will it ever get solved~?// (_ _;;)
4. ◘◘◘ I'm getting addicted to a certain browser social-game with the initials AP. I don't want to post the full name here because of reasons I don't want to tell~ *snickers* I'll post infos about it when I've enjoyed that game enough >;DD. and lastly
5. ◘◘◘ Busy with irl, as always XDD

I'll try to solve prob #1 1st so I'll be able to edit then post some pics I took months ago //if those pics had 1 month expiry dates~ it already had expired guhahah!!// XDD
Gotta move now~ triple-time~!! //よし!// >w<)g *burning aura*

4 Comments