Anime: Soukyuu no Fafner: Exodus, sadly delayed once again for next year.



I was looking forward to watch Fafner's sequel this year but the official site said the release date is once again moved to early January next year 2015 (_ _||). 2013 nope. 2014 nope. 2015 please~!! // I think I remember a certain anime like this before~ release date got moved many times, it was a 13 episode series but in the end turned out into 4 part ova (= =;) Ohnonono~!! I hope this wouldn't happen to Fafner!! // I hope they would keep their word & show it next year or else I dunno what I'll do... maybe I'll cry. But they also mentioned on the site that there will be an advanced screening of the 1st episode on December so my hopes are still there hanging. x(*A*!!!x)


For more info visit the official site:
『蒼穹のファフナー EXODUS』 Parade アニメ サイト

Also follow their twitter:
@fafnerproject

0 Comments